|Current employment opportunities|
|Graduates and their support|
|Collaboration with schools|
„Apart from the business success, social, cultural, sport or many other community activities, how else does work at Metaldyne differ from other companies?“, HR manažer Metaldyne
BECAUSE we are a stable and positively developing company
- With us you will get to know the international environment.
- Metaldyne Group is a leader in automotive industry; therefore, our employees have secured careers.
- You will get the opportunity to develop your career and enter the world of the automotive industry.
- You can contribute your ideas, and rational and innovative proposals towards optimising our processes.
- You acquire the knowledge of unique metal stamping technologies.
- During your work at Metaldyne, you can continue with education in a school or university.
- You will have the opportunity of communicating in foreign languages (German, English) and improve your command of the language (corporate courses are during working hours and are free of charge).
- Metaldyne will allow you to develop your career, learn new things.
- At the site of our 2 factories in the Brno-Country region, you will find plenty of facilities.
- Career and family is in balance in our company.
DEVELOPMENT of human resources
„Every employee contributes to the success of our business!“ Sebastian Wagner, Dipl.-Ing. (Managing Director)
We support lifelong learning, skills and competence development.
- Attending expert training in the company.
- Apprenticeship in the sister plants of Metaldyne abroad.
- Participating in open workshops outside the company.
- Selected training sessions and regional ESF programmes.
- Participation in conferences.
- Corporate language training in the workplace during work hours.
- Even beginners in our field can use their talent and build a career in Metaldyne.
- We will support you in your professional development and you can participate in a number of exciting projects around the world.
- Fair and motivating remuneration.
- 13th and 14th salary.
- Allowance for meals.
- Canteen and cafeteria at both factories.
- Fresh fruits for free.
- Incentive programme with rewards (against injuries).
- Vaccination against influenza.
- Organizing sports activities for employees.
- Employee family involvement in the corporate life.
- Christmas packages.
- Tickets to hockey games of the Comets Team (regular draw of free tickets).
- and others.